soona Raises $10.2M Series A to Scale its Virtual Content Creation Platform, Transforming How Brands Shoot Photos and Videos for E-Commerce
20 Apr, 2021
– Ro Raises $500 Million in Series D Funding to Expand its Vertically Integrated Primary Care Platform
– Ro is the healthcare technology company
– The company has completed a $500 million Series D fundraising round led by existing investors General Catalyst, FirstMark Capital and TQ Ventures, with significant participation from existing investors SignalFire, Torch Capital and BoxGroup as well as new investors Altimeter Capital, Baupost Group, Dragoneer Investment Group, ShawSpring Partners, Radcliff, and 776.
– The Series D brings Ro’s total fundraising since its founding in 2017 to $876 million.
– Ro will use the newly-raised capital to strengthen its vertically integrated primary care platform.