Arcellx Raises $115M in Series C Financing
23 Apr, 2021
– River Financial closed a $12m Series A equity financing round to continue growing its financial service offerings for traditional investors.
– The investment round was led by Goldcrest Capital with participation from Craft Ventures, Polychain Capital, M13, Castle Island, Slow Ventures, and The Kraft Group.
– River Financial previously announced a $5.7m seed round in June 2020.
– River’s client base has grown by almost 600% and order volumes have increased by 3,500%.
– River’s recent iOS app has accelerated the company’s growth, already accounting for over 30% of all River’s order volume within five weeks of launch.
– River Financial continues to experience exponential growth in new customers and order volume month-over-month as global interest in Bitcoin continues to grow rapidly.