Legionfarm, pairing pro gamers with amateurs, raises $6 million Series A
15 May, 2021
– Revibe has raised over $3m from Carolina Angel Network and other investors.
– Revibe is the maker of a wearable device being developed for ADHD and Autism.
– The device is the Revibe Connect smartwatch.
– The smartwatch uses an algorithm controlled by artificial intelligence to send vibration signals to the wearer reminding them to stay focused and achieve their best work independently.
– Revibe has been adopted by multiple school systems across the United States, including New York City, Denver, and Wake County, NC.