Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Rev Ventures Group has secured $1m in seed funding round.
– The round was led by KEY Investment Partners with participation from Phyto Partners.
– It will be used to grow Rev Ventures’ management team, expand marketing efforts and develop its portfolio company RevOffers’ proprietary Attribution Engine.
– Rev Ventures helps companies transform their markets through the application of data, technology and analytics.
– RevOffers is a performance and affiliate marketing company focused in the Health, Pet and Home verticals that connects brands with publishers looking to generate advertising revenue.
– RevOffers’ Attribution Engine enables its advertisers and affiliates to benefit from proper attribution across a multi-channel digital marketing landscape.
– The industry-leading proprietary tracking technology processes thousands of data points from the entire customer journey to attribute or award credit to a publisher in the RevOffers network.