Casa Blanca raises $2.6M to build the ‘Bumble for real estate’
20 Apr, 2021
– Research Bridge Partners announced that one of its portfolio companies, Novosteo, Inc., closed $5.5m in Series A financing to further development of the first-ever targeted bone anabolic agent NOV004.
– The round was led by Kairos Ventures, as well as BioCrossroads Ventures, Elevate Ventures and Purdue Research Foundation.
– Novosteo, Inc.’s NOV004 has shown promise in live animals in the acceleration of fracture healing when delivered systemically.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to advance NOV004 into clinical development that will begin in the first half of 2021.
– Bone injuries and disease are one of the most challenging health issues facing all ages, especially for the elderly.