Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Reprise, a software demo platform for enterprise sales and marketing teams, today announced that it has raised $17 million in a series A round led by Bain Capital Ventures.
– Reprise says the funds, which follow a $3 million seed investment, will be put toward expanding its platform and hiring new employees.
– With companies using their products as the primary vehicle for acquiring new customers, there’s a critical need for full-featured and dynamic product demos.
– According to Animoto, 73% more website visitors who watch product videos make a purchase.
– But creating demos tailored to a specific customer or industry can be complex.
– Boston, Massachusetts-based Reprise, which emerged from stealth last November, allows customers to capture the frontend of their software app, modify it as necessary, and host it as a functional experience for their prospects.