Anocca Raises $47m in a Series B Financing to Advance Its Industrialised Approach to TCR-T Cellular Immunotherapy
23 Jul, 2021
– Recapped, a startup building collaborative sales software, announced the close of a $6.3m seed round.
– The deal was led by Charles River Ventures and Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, CoFound, AirAngels, Prime Set, Twenty5Twenty, Peter Kazanjy, Alan Chung and other angels also participated in the round.
– Recapped was founded by Mark Fershteyn and Ujwal Battar.
– Fershteyn spent his career in sales, first as an account executive at Citrix and then as vice president of sales at App Academy.
– He felt firsthand the difficulty of collaboration in the sales space, not only with members of the sales team and other departments within an organization, but also with the buy side of a transaction.