SmartLabs Announces $250 Million Series B and Update of Proprietary Laboratory OS
21 Sep, 2021
– Rattle is building a real-time and collaborative “connectivity tissue” to address the siloed nature of modern record-keeping and intelligence platforms.
– The startup announced that it has raised a seed round of $2.8 million from Lightspeed and Sequoia Capital India.
– Amy Chang (EVP at Cisco & Disney board member), Ellen Levy (early investor in Outreach), Jake Seid (early investor in Brex & Carta), and Krish & Raman (the founders of unicorn SaaS firm Chargebee) also participated in the round.
– The startup, which launched its offering in March, is already seeing over 70% conversion rate among enterprises that have given it a try.
– Rattle has amassed over 50 customers, including Terminus, Olive, Litmus, Imply and Parse.ly.