PragmatIC Semiconductor Secures $80 Million Funding
19 Oct, 2021
– Propel announced it has raised $20m in Series C financing.
– The investment was led by Salesforce Ventures, with participation from existing investors Norwest Venture Partners, Cloud Apps Capital Partners, Green D Ventures and TIFF.
– The company has raised a total of $48m in funding to date.
– With this new round of funding, Propel will continue its development of Product 360 – the only unified quality management (QMS), product lifecycle management (PLM) and commercialization solution built on Salesforce.
– By connecting product, quality, customer and supplier information in a single platform, Product 360 helps manufacturers launch products faster, simplify quality and compliance, and improve their employee user experience.