KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– FlavorCloud, a Seattle startup that helps e-commerce companies ship products around the globe, raised $6.3m.
– The company’s software helps ease the exchange of goods between customers and retailers doing business across borders.
– FlavorCloud’s technology analyzes complex customs regulations and product codes.
– The idea is to streamline the online shipping process for direct-to-consumer retailers including Lumin, Tamara Mellon, TomboyX, Biossance, Kosas, Atoms, and HaloLife.
– FlavorCloud is profitable and has grown rapidly over the past year with the rise in e-commerce amid the pandemic.
– It recently inked a deal with Chinese payments giant LianLian Pay to serve Chinese merchants selling to U.S. customers via Amazon.