OnKure, Inc. Raises $55 Million Series B Financing
06 Mar, 2021
– ZombieBox International announces today a Series A investment of $400,000 from DWP Capital.
– The company is experiencing rapidly growing demand for their signature noise-reduction products.
– ZombieBox, the world’s first at-scale producer of sound-reduction enclosures for portable and standby generators, is experiencing rapidly growing demand for their signature noise-reduction products.
– Sales of home generators are at an all-time high due to dynamic weather conditions related to climate change, as well as the effects of aging power infrastructures and the transition from traditional power to sustainable energy sources.
– The abundance of home generators, particularly in coastal municipalities, has led to increased noise pollution.
– Purchasers of alternate power solutions are now considering noise-mitigation strategies, such as the solutions offered by ZombieBox.