Cannabis lender Bespoke Financial raises $8M from Casa Verde Capital and Sweat Equity Ventures
22 Apr, 2021
– Growth marketing automation platform Act-On Software raised $20m in equity and debt.
– The company, based in the Portland, Ore. region, aims to help companies generate more revenue and higher customer lifetime value from their users.
– Act-On’s technology can help analyze target audience behaviors; create personalized campaigns; optimize website landing pages; and more.
– The company has a flurry of competitors including Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, Mailchimp, and several smaller startups.
– Kate Johnson has been CEO since 2018; she was previously Act-On’s chief financial officer for more than three years.
– She also held leadership roles for six years at Portland’s Jive Software, which included helping take the company public.