Fi Raises $30M in Series B Funding to Accelerate Exponential Growth in the $100 Billion Pet Market
28 Feb, 2021
– Photomath secured $23m in Series B funding led by Menlo Ventures, with participation from GSV Ventures, Learn Capital, Cherubic Ventures and Goodwater Capital.
– Photomath is free and simple to use and acts as a digital math tutor for students and parents struggling with math homework.
– Photomath uses computer vision and machine learning to recognize and instantly solve basic arithmetic to advanced calculus.
– Photomath provides step-by-step instructions to guide students to understand and master math concepts.
– The company recently surveyed over 2,000 parents and found 56% of parents cannot help their children with math homework.
– The pandemic has shone a light on the struggles students and parents are facing with remote learning.