Nestwave Secures €2.4M Financing Round
21 Apr, 2021
– PerimeterX, a cybersecurity startup developing a platform to protect apps from malicious actors, today announced it has raised $57 million in growth capital, bringing its total raised to $144 million.
– The company says this investment will be used to expand into new geographies and verticals and grow its workforce.
– According to Markets and Markets, the security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) segment is expected to reach $1.68 billion this year, driven by a rise in security breaches and incidents and the rapid development and deployment of cloud-based solutions.
– According to Risk Based Security, data breaches exposed 4.1 billion records in the first half of 2019.
– That may be why 68% of business leaders in a recent Accenture survey said they feel their cybersecurity risks are increasing.