Candy Digital Secures $100 Million Investment in Series A Round; Values Company At $1.5bn
21 Oct, 2021
– PayZen is a healthcare fintech company based in San Francisco, CA.
– The company came out of stealth raising $5m in seed funding.
– PayZen was incubated with Viola Ventures in 2019.
– The new investment will be used to deploy the AI-backed technology platform across a number of healthcare providers, reaching hundreds of hospital systems and thousands of patients across the country.
– Investors: Picus Capital, TWO39 Ventures, and others.