Moglix Raises $120M in Series B; Valued at $1 Billion
18 May, 2021
– Paxos has raised $300m funding.
– The round was led by Oak HC/FT and joined by Declaration Partners, PayPal Ventures, Mithril Capital, Senator Investment Group, Liberty City Ventures and WestCap.
– Paxos offers different products, such as crypto trading and settlement, custody and the ability to issue tokens.
– It focuses on big enterprise clients, such as Revolut, Crédit Suisse, Société Générale and StoneX.
– The company tries to be as compliant as possible. And it plans to remain committed to regulation across several geographies and verticals.