OnKure, Inc. Raises $55 Million Series B Financing
06 Mar, 2021
– Pawlicy Advisor is a NYC-based pet insurance marketplace.
– The company raised $6.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Rho Capital Partners and existing investor Defy Partners, with investment from Slow Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to develop the company’s platform, expand its team, and pursue partnerships and educational outreach to consumers and veterinary offices.
– Founded in 2018, the company assesses insurance policies based on breed-specific health risks, pet age, location, and the fine print in each provider’s policy – to arrange insurance policies across top providers by projected lifetime cost and coverage value for each unique pet.