Natural Way Food Group Closes $1M Equity Funding
06 Mar, 2021
– Pattern Health has received $1.5m in new funding from investors Cofounders Capital and The Launch Place.
– The new capital will be invested in platform and product development, expanded integrations and interoperability, and in sales and marketing efforts designed to meet the increasing demand for digital health programs and support growth.
– The company anticipates making several new hires this year in various positions across the company.
– This funding comes at an important time as more and more academic medical centers, research organizations, and commercial healthcare companies are relying on Pattern Health’s solutions to research and develop new and novel digital health programs.
– Pattern Health’s no-code platform enables researchers and clinicians to create and deploy condition-specific digital health programs quickly and economically, collect data more rapidly, generate evidence, and when appropriate, translate programs into real-world, highly scalable solutions.