KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Patreon, a platform for creators and their most passionate fans, today announced it has raised $155 Million in Series F financing led by new investor Tiger Global Management, with participation from Woodline Partners and existing investors Wellington Management, Lone Pine Capital, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Glade Brook Capital, and DFJ Growth.
– This investment comes as the number of creators continues to increase worldwide along with their desire to create deeper connections with their fans.
– The additional investment increases Patreon’s valuation to $4 billion.
– Patreon plans to use the additional funds to accelerate its progress on the initiatives identified in its Series E announcement, including enhanced creator and fan experiences on both desktop and mobile; International expansion; and new content consumption tools.
– The financing also allows Patreon to explore potential acquisitions to further expand its talent and product capabilities.