Vanadium ion battery startup Standard Energy raises $8.9M Series C from SoftBank Ventures Asia
20 Apr, 2021
– PaceMate™ announced a $8m Series A investment led by Ballast Point Ventures.
– PaceMate™LIVE is a comprehensive, cloud-native cardiac data management solution, delivering round-the-clock remote monitoring service, customized alerts and automated billing codes.
– PaceMate™ will use this investment from Ballast Point to expand market reach for PaceMate™LIVE and enable more cardiac device clinics to care for their patients efficiently with better outcomes.
– Ballast Point Ventures is a later-stage venture capital and growth equity fund founded in 2002 to provide expansion capital for rapidly growing, privately owned companies in the healthcare, software and technology-enabled business services industries.
– PaceMate™ is the first investment out of Ballast Point Ventures IV.