Boom Entertainment Raises $15M in Series A Funding
21 Sep, 2021
– Owner.com is a free online ordering, delivery and marketing platform for independent restaurants, closed $10.7 million in seed.
– The funding was led by SaaStr Fund, with participation from Redpoint Ventures and Day One Ventures, as well as a group of individual investors including Naval Ravikant, CNBC’s The Profit host Marcus Lemonis, The Kitchen Restaurant Group’s Kimbal Musk, DoNotPay founder Joshua Browder, Figma founder Dylan Field and independent restaurant owners and customers of Owner.com.
– The company provides a free online ordering, delivery and marketing platform for independent restaurants that puts them on similar playing fields with the big guys.
– It is free for restaurants and charges customers a 5% convenience fee when they order from the website.
– The company was founded by Adam Guild, a high school dropout and a Thiel Fellow.