HDS, from the Borders and Webvan founder, raises $3M as it gears up to launch its robot-run grocery and general merchandise play
20 Apr, 2021
– Opswat has raised $125m in a series A round of funding led by Brighton Park Capital, the startup’s first external funding round.
– Opswat says the capital will support its R&D and hiring efforts as it looks to acquire new customers.
– More than three quarters of IT security leaders anticipate a major breach involving a critical infrastructure organization in the near future, according to a Black Hat USA survey.
– It’s estimated that 31% of organizations have experienced cyberattacks on operational technology infrastructure.
– Perhaps unsurprisingly, Gartner found that organizations planned to invest $17.48 billion in infrastructure protection in 2020.