Affogata, which helps brands manage their online reputation, raises $5.5M
22 Apr, 2021
– OpenReel, a startup that makes it easier for teams to record videos remotely, has raised $19m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Five Elms Capital and joined by existing investors including Caffeinated Capital, Great Oaks Venture Capital, and others.
– It brings OpenReel’s total funding — debt and equity — to $23.9m.
– The money will allow the company to develop new product features (one possibility: support for livestreamed videos, rather than just pre-recorded footage), as well as continued global growth, after an international push last year that saw the platform launching across 125 countries.
– OpenReel has more than 200 enterprise clients, as well as “hundreds” of small and medium business customers.