KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– French startup OpenClassrooms has raised $80m funding.
– The round was led by Lumos Capital Group and joined by GSV, CZI, and Salesforce Ventures.
– Existing investors General Atlantic and Bpifrance also participated in the round.
– The company operates an online education platform in French and English.
– Users can choose among 54 training programs and get a diploma at the end of the program.
– The company guarantees that you’ll find a job.
– In 2020, 4,300 students found a job or received a promotion after participating in an OpenClassrooms program.