Alyce Raises $30M in Series B Funding
20 Apr, 2021
– OpenBots, the enterprise RPA platform with its innovative zero-cost bot licensing model, today announced that they have raised $5M from undisclosed private investors in its capital seed round.
– The investment will support the company’s initiative of democratizing automation technologies through a zero-cost bot licensing model.
– OpenBots Zero Bot License model benefits all types of Enterprises by:
– Allowing Enterprises to scale RPA Automation programs infinitely without licensing constraints
– Monetizing and/or Extending the scope of RPA Automations by encapsulating them as APIs
– Utilizing Zero license on-prem Bot Orchestration or usage-based Cloud Bot Orchestration
– Providing Bot Elasticity based on variable Bot utilization requirements