Fi Raises $30M in Series B Funding to Accelerate Exponential Growth in the $100 Billion Pet Market
28 Feb, 2021
– Fast is a company that offers a one-click purchasing process.
– The company raised $102m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Addition and Stripe with participation from existing investors Index Ventures, Susa Ventures, Sugar Capital, and Jaren Glover.
– The company plans to double-down on its product expansion, reaching even more sellers through new use cases such as subscriptions and one-click online media purchases.
– Fast is going to also move into more markets outside of the US.
– Plus the funding will power continued hiring of top talent.