Casa Blanca raises $2.6M to build the ‘Bumble for real estate’
20 Apr, 2021
– OneTrust, a privacy platform startup, acquired Convercent, a company that was built to help build more ethical organizations.
– The companies did not share the purchase price.
– OneTrust just raised $300m on a fat $5.1b valuation at the end of last year, and it’s putting that money to work with this acquisition.
– Convercent brings 750 customers and 150 employees to the OneTrust team along with its ethics system, which includes a way for employees to report ethical violations to the company and a tool for managing disclosures.
– Quinlan wrote in a company blog post announcing the deal that joining forces with OneTrust will give it the resources to expand its vision.
– Convercent was founded in 2012 and has raised over $100m, according to Pitchbook data.