Maxwellia Raises £3.2M in Funding
21 Apr, 2021
– Olgram Raises €1.5M in Seed Funding.
– The company is developing marine molecules for the prevention and control of bacterial infections.
– Olgram has 2 product candidates targeting infections.
– The company will first focus its efforts on cystic fibrosis, an orphan disease in which 35% of patients suffer from chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections in adulthood (a pathogenic bacterium) leading to their premature death.
– In a second phase, the company will target nosocomial infections in immunocompromised patients after head trauma.