Taiwan-based MLOps startup InfuseAI raises $4.3M Series A led by Wistron Corporation
23 Apr, 2021
– OctoML today announced it has raised a $28 million Series B funding round, bringing the company’s total amount raised to $47 million.
– Addition led the round with participation from existing investors Madrona Venture Group and Amplify Partners.
– Built on Apache TVM, the ML open-source stack that powers the “Alexa” wake word and Qualcomm’s machine learning software, OctoML is an ML acceleration platform that automatically maximizes model performance while enabling continuous deployment.
– The company’s flagship product, Octomizer, enables engineering teams to deploy models in hours — not months — on any hardware, cloud provider, or edge device.
– OctoML aims to make machine learning fast, useful, and accessible to any organization, large and small.