Dutch startup QphoX raises €2M to connect quantum computers with a quantum modem
14 May, 2021
– Oath Care raised $2m from XYZ Venture Capital, General Catalyst, Muse Capital, and Eros Resmini.
– The company will use funds to aggressively hire and accelerate product development in preparation for its public launch later this year.
– Oath is building a social, community-based network and mobile app that combines intimate connections and shared parental experiences with healthcare specialist support and guidance through group chat and 1:1 video calls.
– Starting with small groups for moms, Oath’s technology intelligently matches women in “circles” of 6-10 women based on criteria such as stage of pregnancy/age of child, location, and career.
– Circles are led by a trained facilitator and provide the opportunity to ask questions of healthcare specialists or schedule consultations to address any issue along the pregnancy and early childhood journey.