Vanadium ion battery startup Standard Energy raises $8.9M Series C from SoftBank Ventures Asia
20 Apr, 2021
– NuORDER is a B2B e-commerce platform based in Los Angeles.
– The company raised $45m in funding.
– The round was led by Brighton Park Capital and Imaginary Ventures.
– Natalie Massenet, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Imaginary Ventures and Founder of Net-A-Porter, will join as a board member and strategic partner driving European expansion and growth of the fashion and luxury retail markets.
– Managing Partner Mark Dzialga of Brighton Park Capital will also assume a seat on the board and contribute his expertise in helping companies execute against their global ambitions and within payments and marketplace.