KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Next-generation social platform Itsme announced $15.175MM in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Alexis Ohanian’s Seven Seven Six with participation from Third Kind Ventures, Allen & Company, Scott Belsky and Adam Silverschotz.
– Itsme is centered on the creation of high fidelity, technologically advanced Avatars through which users meet, interact and grow friendships online with people all over the world.
– The app’s Avatar premise was created to make online conversations more expressive, comfortable and not dictated by physical appearance.
– Itsme originally launched in March 2020 and to date more than 4 million people have created Avatars and made lasting connections.