Vanadium ion battery startup Standard Energy raises $8.9M Series C from SoftBank Ventures Asia
20 Apr, 2021
– Neurelis, Inc. from San Diego develops novel therapies for epilepsy and other neurological disorders.
– The company closed $114m Series D financing round.
– Cormorant Asset Management and Decheng Capital joined existing investors LYZZ Capital and HBM Healthcare Investments.
– In conjunction with this financing, Alexander Kwit has been appointed to the company’s Board of Directors.
– Kwit is a private investor who previously held the position of Executive Vice President of Royalty Pharma, a publicly traded company that buys royalty interests in biopharmaceutical products.