Elevian Raises $40M Series A
18 Sep, 2021
– Mobius Labs, a Berlin-based computer vision training platform, raised €5.2m funding.
– The round was led by Ventech VC and joined by Atlantic Labs, APEX Ventures, Space Capital, Lunar Ventures plus some additional angel investors.
– The startup offers an SDK that lets the user create custom computer vision models fed with a little of their own training data — as an alternative to off-the-shelf tools which may not have the required specificity for a particular use-case.
– It also flags a ‘no code’ focus, saying its tech has been designed with a non-technical user in mind.
– Mobius Labs — which was founded back in 2018 — now has 30 customers using its tools for a range of use cases.