Corporate learning platform 360Learning raises $200 million
22 Oct, 2021
– Mentorcam, the leading video messaging platform, announced today it has raised $1.4 Million in pre-seed funding.
– The round was led by General Catalyst.
– Additional investors include Studio VC, Kosinski Ventures, Realize Tech Fund and angel investors.
– The pre-seed round of funding will be used to expand the Mentorcam team with business development and growth hires as well as to support product and engineering.
– Mentorcam is a video messaging platform designed to help consumers get advice from notable experts.
– The platform connects people who are looking for personal advice with subject matter experts who are otherwise difficult to access.
– Users can ask questions privately in text message format or through a selfie video recording and receive personalized video responses from world-class experts.