Olgram Raises €1.5M in Seed Funding
05 Apr, 2021
– Medxoom, an Atlanta-based Healthcare Marketplace platform, has raised an additional $8m in venture capital from strategic industry investors.
– The funding round was led by Castellan Group, with participation by existing investors Las Olas VC and TTV Capital, as well as additional participation from healthcare tech and venture communities.
– Funds will be used to expedite business growth, increase staff and expand platform capabilities.
– Medxoom offers its white label platform to plan administrators, payers and healthcare systems to improve member engagement, care selection and payments experiences.
– This latest infusion of capital will drive its payments, financial services and marketplace capabilities to scale.