Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Zeta Global, a marketing technology company, raised $222.5m in debt financing.
– The round was led by BofA Securities and joined by Barclays, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley Senior Funding.
– The company emphasized its data-driven approach to marketing.
– It has gone down the debt route before — a Series F raised in 2017 combined $115m funding with $25m in debt.
– The company plans to use the debt financing for acquisitions.