Boom Entertainment Raises $15M in Series A Funding
21 Sep, 2021
– Marpipe announced its completion of an $8m Series A funding round.
– The raise was led by Stage 2 Capital with participation from ValueStream Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Ripple Ventures, and Samsung NEXT.
– Laconia Capital Group, Math Capital, and TIA Ventures were among those entities that deepened their existing investments into the future of data-driven creative.
– Marpipe secured all major allocations into the Series A within four weeks.
– Key investors include Mark Roberge, former CRO of Hubspot, currently Partner at Stage 2 Capital; Greg Coleman, former President of HuffPost, BuzzFeed, and Criteo; Ari Paparo, Founder & CEO of Beeswax and Head of Partnerships & Strategy at FreeWheel; Brendan Gahan, Chief Social Officer at Mekanism; and Eric Franchi, Founder of Undertone.