Multiply Labs Raises $20M in Series A Funding
20 Apr, 2021
– Manual from London develops a platform to help men with their health and wellbeing.
– The company raised $30m in Series A funding.
– Backers included Sonoma Brands, Felix Capital and Cherry Ventures, Waldencast, Gisev and FJ Labs.
– The company intends to use the funds for product development, international expansion across Europe, Asia and Latin America, and hiring of talent.
– In the last 12 months, Manual has quadruplied its revenue and expanded from the UK to Brazil, with a team of only 30 people.