DentalMonitoring, the Leading AI-Based Dental Software Company, Announces a $150 Million Growth Financing, Reaching a Valuation Over $1 Billion
21 Oct, 2021
– Maestro announced a $15m Series B funding round.
– New investors include NetEase, Sony Music Entertainment, and Acronym Venture Capital, alongside a host of industry titans including Twitch co-founder Kevin Lin and Moonwell Capital, founded by former Activision Blizzard executives Michael and Amy Morhaime.
– Several existing investors also contributed to the round including SeventySix Capital, The Strand Partners, Stadia Ventures, Hersh Interactive Group, and Transcend Fund, as well as early Zoom employees Richard Gatchalian and Aaron Lewis.
– Maestro more than tripled revenue in 2020, grew its team fivefold in the last six months, and paid out millions of dollars to creators since the launch of its monetization tools in May.
– The Series B capital will fuel value chain expansion of its products and continued diversification of its customer base.