The Online Chemical Marketplace, BluePallet Closes Their Latest Round Led by Industry Leader, Vinmar International
21 Oct, 2021
– Lob, the leading direct mail platform, announced that it has raised $50m in Series C funding.
– Led by long-time investor Y Combinator Continuity, this new financing round brings Lob’s total capital raised to $80m.
– Over 8,500 customers, including Twitter, Expedia, Booking.com, Betterment, Clover Health, Root Insurance and ThredUp, are using Lob’s platform to automate direct mail workflows.
– One in two U.S. households have now received mail generated from Lob’s platform, and the company is on pace to triple the amount of mail it will send in a single year.
– To continue scaling its operations, Lob is expanding its print delivery network—already the largest in America.