Doorstead, a Full-Service Property Manager That Provides Cash-Flow Certainty to Residential Landlords with Its Upfront Rental Guarantee, Raises $12.5 Million in Series A Funding
19 Apr, 2021
– Clearbrief, a new Seattle startup that has developed AI-fueled writing technology for the legal industry, raised $1.2m.
– Venture capital heavyweights Sequoia Capital and Madrona Venture Group invested, in addition to Avvo founder Mark Britton and other tech execs.
– Clearbrief’s software uses natural language processing to assess how a given sentence is backed up by supporting evidence.
– It can be used by lawyers to assess their own work or their competitors’ briefs.
– It can also help judges read a brief alongside evidence, all in one place.
– The idea is to save time and money while improving accuracy; it replaces a process traditionally done by humans.
– The product works inside of Microsoft Word; Clearbrief files can also be accessed in the cloud.