Exotanium Scoops Up $5M Seed Financing
20 Apr, 2021
– Language I/O announced it has raised $5m in funding.
– This is significant as the company was bootstrapped since 2015, except for a $500k seed round in October 2016.
– Bob Davoli and Bruce Clarke co-led the round, and were joined by other investors including Omega Venture Partners, Michael Wilens, Tom Axbey and Eric Schnadig.
– Golden Seeds participated in the original seed round as well as this latest round of funding.
– Davoli and Axbey will join the Language I/O board of directors along with the two co-founders of Language I/O, CEO Heather Morgan Shoemaker and CBO Kaarina Kvaavik.