Mercury Announces $120M Series B Round
31 Jul, 2021
– Kriya closed a $100m Series B financing to support its mission of transforming the design, development and manufacturing of gene therapies.
– The financing was led by Patient Square Capital with participation from new investors Woodline Partners LP, CAM Capital, Hongkou, Alumni Ventures and others.
– All existing institutional investors also participated in this round, including QVT, Dexcel Pharma, Foresite Capital, Bluebird Ventures, Transhuman Capital, Narya Capital, Amplo and JDRF T1D Fund.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to further develop Kriya’s core technology platforms, expand its therapeutic pipeline and advance its current programs in metabolic disease, ophthalmology and oncology.
– Jim Momtazee, Managing Partner of Patient Square Capital, will join Kriya’s Board of Directors.