Multiply Labs Raises $20M in Series A Funding
20 Apr, 2021
– Komodo Health announced a $220m Series E funding round.
– The round was led by Tiger Global Management and joined by Casdin Capital.
– Existing investors ICONIQ Growth, Andreessen Horowitz, and SVB Capital also joined the round.
– The investment underscores Komodo Health’s rapidly growing role as a foundational enterprise technology platform helping to drive digital transformation across the healthcare industry.
– The additional funding will allow Komodo Health to accelerate investment in its enterprise technology platform, application suite, and core data assets.
– Together, this combination of robust clinical insights and the ability to infuse them into enterprise workflows is helping the world’s leading life sciences companies, health plans, and patient advocacy groups close gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, improve engagement, and ultimately help drive novel therapies into the market.