Casa Blanca raises $2.6M to build the ‘Bumble for real estate’
20 Apr, 2021
– Ketch, a startup aiming to help businesses navigate the increasingly complex world of online privacy regulation and data compliance, is announcing that it has raised $23 million in Series A funding.
– The company is also officially coming out of stealth.
– I actually wrote about Ketch’s free PrivacyGrader tool last year, but now it’s revealing the broader vision, as well as the products that businesses will actually be paying for.
– The startup was founded by CEO Tom Chavez and CTO Vivek Vaidya.
– The pair previously founded Krux, a data management platform acquired by Salesforce in 2016, and Vaidya told me that Ketch is the answer to a question that they’d begun to ask themselves: “What kind of infrastructure can we build that will make our former selves better?”