Nigerian fintech Appzone raises $10M for expansion and proprietary technology
23 Apr, 2021
– Seattle digital home closing service JetClosing closed an $11m Series B round.
– Funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates invested, as well as Pioneer Square Labs and Trilogy Equity.
– Total funding to date is approximately $37m.
– JetClosing on Friday also announced that former Amazon leader and ex-Bulletproof 360 chief Anna Collins is taking over as CEO.
– Collins previously led Bulletproof, a lifestyle company whose signature product is the brain-boosting butter-infused Bulletproof Coffee, as president and COO.
– She spent about six years at Amazon, including a role as GM of Worldwide Prime Membership, and also held leadership roles at PhotoRocket, Microsoft, drugstore.com, and aQuantive.