KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Prescient Devices, a platform for internet of things (IoT) software and service development, today announced that it raised $2 million in seed funding.
– The company says it’ll put the proceeds toward product ideation and ramping up its sales and marketing programs.
– But despite the industry’s growth, not all organizations think they’re ready for it.
– In a recent Kaspersky Lab survey, 54% said the risks associated with connectivity and integration of IoT ecosystems remained a significant blocker.
– Prescient offers a low-code programmable platform that allows system integrators, IT engineers, and data scientists to build IoT and edge computing solutions.