Candy Digital Secures $100 Million Investment in Series A Round; Values Company At $1.5bn
21 Oct, 2021
– InvestNext, the technology company that streamlines fundraising, communication and payout for real estate investors, today announced it has closed a seed round of $600,000 to grow its team and online platform.
– The seed round is led by Detroit Venture Partners and joined by Invest Detroit, Ludlow Ventures, and strategic customers who have become flagship partners for the startup.
– InvestNext is positioned to become the go-to management software for private real estate investors.
– The platform is purpose-built to enable syndicators to easily manage investments, raise capital, centralize key documentation and communication, and automate investor distributions.
– With a sophisticated CRM and secure personalized portals, sponsors can engage and inform investors with a rich white-labeled interface, streamlining traditionally tedious and inefficient tasks while providing radical transparency.