KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Inscripta, Inc. announced the first commercial shipment of its Onyx™ platform and the closing of a $150m Series E financing round.
– The round was led by Fidelity Management & Research Company LLC and funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
– The Onyx platform is an extraordinarily powerful platform that will enable high-throughput genome editing and analysis.
– The platform will revolutionize the abilities in synthetic biology.
– Inscripta’s Onyx will be used to produce sweeteners, industrial chemicals, and medicinal components.